FLEXIBILITY AND HIGH PRODUCTION OUTPUT
MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY CONTROLLED WITH BRUSHLESS SERVO MOTORS FAST SIZE CHANGE
STURDY STRUCTURE - LONG SERVICE LIFE
HF GENERATOR WITH ELECTRONIC ANTI-FLASH
BAGS FOR STANDARD SOLUTIONS (CHLORIDE, DEXTROSE, GLUCOSE), DIALYSIS, DRAINAGE…
BAGS UP TO 1 000 ML: 3 200 - 3 400 PPH
BAGS FROM 2 000 - 5 000 ML: 1 600 - 1 700 PPH
BAGS WITH VOLUMES OF 50 - 5 000 ML
THIS HIGH-FREQUENCY PRODUCTION LINE IS PERFECT FOR PRODUCING MEDICAL BAGS FROM PVC OR EVA FILM AND SEALING TUBES ON BAGS.
Automatic dispensing mode: Reel fed
Its control centre is equipped with a standard Proface touch screen for intuitive handling and reading of production parameters.
- Unrolling of wires
- Marking with transfer tape
- Sealing of the top of the bag
- Punching of suspension holes
- Cutting the bags
- Transferring the bags to the "tube connection" area
SEALING OF TUBES ON BAGS
- Automatic cutting of the tubes to length and insertion of transfer needles
- Automatic opening of the bags and insertion of tubes mounted on needles (1 - 3 tubes)
- High frequency sealing of tubes
- Stripping and removal of the bags on the output belt
- Highly stable resonant cavity at frequency of 27.12 MHz +/- 0.4% with high Q factor
- Electronic anti-flash system with transistors: adjustable sensitivity from 0 to 100
- Programmable auto-matching:
Automatic adjustment of the motorised sealing capacitor for maximum matching during the entire sealing process
- Operation without pads at 0 to 100% power
Dimensions of PVC or EVA wire reels:
- Max. external diameter: 600 mm
- Mandrel diameter: 150 mm
- Min. length: 90 mm
- Max. length: 130 mm in 6 track mode / 270 mm in 3 track mode
Dimensions of PVC tubes:
- Max. external diameter: 400 mm
- Mandrel diameter: 190 mm
- Length: 220 mm
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Thimonnier makes every effort to protect teams with effective barrier gestures. We take advantage of our internal skills and have made these visors using our 3D printer.
Thimonnier uses its factory for one of its customers by packaging more than 2000 liters of hydroaloccolic gel in DOYPACK® pouches.
Thimonnier wishes to inform you that all the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of its employees are adopted. We continue to best serve our customers during this health crisis.
Discover a great application for packaging milk in PILLOW POUCH with our customer COLFRANCE based in COLOMBIA