AN INDUSTRY DEDICATED TO PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT: FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
FOR OVER 60 YEARS, THIMONNIER HAS DEVOTED ITSELF TO THE MANUFACTURING OF FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MACHINES - AND FOR GOOD REASONS.
The company realised that their advantages would allow them to compete with rigid packaging by having a positive impact on the economic, social and environmental footprint of the packaging.
CONTROL OF PRODUCTION COSTS BY REDUCING:
- PRODUCT PACKAGING COSTS;
- THE SIZE OF STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED FOR PACKAGING BEFORE AND DURING FILLING ► REDUCED SIZE OF PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND LOWER ASSOCIATED COSTS
- EXPENSES BOUND DO THE TRANSPORT OF PACKAGING AND THEIR WASTE
- PACKAGING LIGHTNESS AND MALLEABILITY ► PRODUCTS EASIER TO CARRY AROUND FOR THE CONSUMER
- FILM FLEXIBILITY ► PACKAGING ADAPTABLE TO THE PRODUCT ► NEW PRACTICAL FORMATS (MINI PACKS…),
- PROTECTIVE AND HERMETIC PROPERTIES OF THE FILMS ► IMPROVED PRODUCT PRESERVATION
- OPTIMIZED PRODUCT WEIGHT/PACKAGING RATIO
- VERY LIGHT PACKAGING: REDUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT DURING THE STORAGE, DISTRIBUTION AND TRANSPORTATION OF PRODUCTS.
- REDUCTION IN WEIGHT AND VOLUME OF WASTE
- MORE ECONOMIC PACKAGING TO BE PRODUCED AND REPROCESSED (LOWER CONSUMPTION OF ENERGY, AIR AND WATER)
Thimonnier is hiring an export sales manager for permanent position
Thess job may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
26-29 NOV 2018 - PARIS NORD VILLEPINTE
27-29 SEPT 2018
Nearly 3,000 voters voted for the election of the Company Head of the Year! The awards ceremony took place on Wednesday, June 13, 2018, at Salons Hoche in Paris.
Among the 10 business owners competing, Sylvie Guinard is a Silver Laureate!
As a member of the "first promotion of 15 high-performance companies" launched by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region and BPIfrance, Thimonnier was the subject of a report;