AN INDUSTRY DEDICATED TO PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT: FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
FOR OVER 60 YEARS, THIMONNIER HAS DEVOTED ITSELF TO THE MANUFACTURING OF FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MACHINES - AND FOR GOOD REASONS.
The company realised that their advantages would allow them to compete with rigid packaging by having a positive impact on the economic, social and environmental footprint of the packaging.
CONTROL OF PRODUCTION COSTS BY REDUCING:
- PRODUCT PACKAGING COSTS;
- THE SIZE OF STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED FOR PACKAGING BEFORE AND DURING FILLING ► REDUCED SIZE OF PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND LOWER ASSOCIATED COSTS
- EXPENSES BOUND DO THE TRANSPORT OF PACKAGING AND THEIR WASTE
- PACKAGING LIGHTNESS AND MALLEABILITY ► PRODUCTS EASIER TO CARRY AROUND FOR THE CONSUMER
- FILM FLEXIBILITY ► PACKAGING ADAPTABLE TO THE PRODUCT ► NEW PRACTICAL FORMATS (MINI PACKS…),
- PROTECTIVE AND HERMETIC PROPERTIES OF THE FILMS ► IMPROVED PRODUCT PRESERVATION
- OPTIMIZED PRODUCT WEIGHT/PACKAGING RATIO
- VERY LIGHT PACKAGING: REDUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT DURING THE STORAGE, DISTRIBUTION AND TRANSPORTATION OF PRODUCTS.
- REDUCTION IN WEIGHT AND VOLUME OF WASTE
- MORE ECONOMIC PACKAGING TO BE PRODUCED AND REPROCESSED (LOWER CONSUMPTION OF ENERGY, AIR AND WATER)
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Thimonnier makes every effort to protect teams with effective barrier gestures. We take advantage of our internal skills and have made these visors using our 3D printer.
Thimonnier uses its factory for one of its customers by packaging more than 2000 liters of hydroaloccolic gel in DOYPACK® pouches.
Thimonnier wishes to inform you that all the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of its employees are adopted. We continue to best serve our customers during this health crisis.
Discover a great application for packaging milk in PILLOW POUCH with our customer COLFRANCE based in COLOMBIA