Attached to the Production Manager, the developer makes every effort to ensure that the machine is operational before departure to the customer ...
In this context he is in charge of the following missions:
- Development of machines in the workshop
- Perform mechanical and electrical checks
- Validate machines before receiving customers in accordance with the specifications,
- May be responsible for on-site commissioning and final acceptance
- Can participate in mechanical assembly and electrical wiring
Required training : Level: Bac + 2 / + 3 technique
- BTS CRSA (Design and realization of Automatic Systems), MAI (Mechanics and Industrial Automation) or equivalent,
- DUT Mechanical Engineering ...
Required experience :
5 years of experience in the field of special machine maintenance ideally acquired in the field of conditioning + basic knowledge in automation desired (Siemens and Rockwell).
Required knowledge & specific skills:
- Knowledge of problem solving methods
- Understand, analyze, diagnose, find the solution
- To know how to use portable machine tools, to know how to drill, tap, assemble, adjust
- Assembly of mechanical subassembly, reading of plan
- To know how to wire and connect cabinets and machines, plan reading
- Knowledge in Automatism will be an advantage:
. Computer concept at home (how to troubleshoot and start up your own computer)
. Test hardware and software inputs and outputs
. HMI knowledge ex: Proface ...
. Knowledge of ROCKWELL, BR, SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER software
- Technical English
- Organization in project mode
- Independant, rigorous, organized, responsive, voluntary and technically curious.
- Good interpersonal skills are also needed internally and with the client.
- Sense of team work and service, flexibility.
- Good presentation.
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Despite the pandemic, we are proud to announce that the 3rd aseptic vertical form fill machine at our customer Heritage Foods Ltd in India is now under on commercial production
June 2021 : CFIA Rennes
Thimonnier makes every effort to protect teams with effective barrier gestures. We take advantage of our internal skills and have made these visors using our 3D printer.