FLEXIBILITY AND HIGH PRODUCTION OUTPUT
MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY CONTROLLED WITH BRUSHLESS SERVO MOTORS FAST SIZE CHANGE
STURDY STRUCTURE - LONG SERVICE LIFE
BAGS FOR STANDARD SOLUTIONS (CHLORIDE, DEXTROSE, GLUCOSE), DIALYSIS, DRAINAGE…
BAGS UP TO 1 000 ML: 3 200 - 3 600 PPH
BAGS FROM 2 000 - 5 000 ML: 1 600 - 1 800 PPH
BAGS WITH VOLUMES OF 50 - 5 000 ML
THIS PRODUCTION LINE IS PERFECT FOR PRODUCING MEDICAL BAGS FROM PVC OR EVA FILM AND SEALING TUBES ON BAGS.
Automatic dispensing mode: Reel fed
The IVF3600 TH employs brushless electronic controls for greater flexibility of use at high speeds.
Its control centre is equipped with a standard Proface touch screen for intuitive handling and reading of production parameters.
- Unrolling of wires
- Marking with transfer tape
- Sealing of the top of the bag
- Punching of suspension holes
- Cutting the bags
- Transferring the bags to the "tube connection" area
THERMAL SEALING OF TUBES ON BAGS
- Automatic cutting of the tubes to length and insertion of transfer needles
- Automatic opening of the bags and insertion of tubes mounted on needles (1 - 3 tubes)
- Thermal sealing of tubes and cooling
- Stripping and removal of the bags on the output belt
Dimensions of PP wire reels:
- Max. external diameter: 600 mm
- Mandrel diameter: 150 mm
- Min. length: 90 mm
- Max. length: 130 mm in 6 track mode / 270 mm in 3 track mode
Dimensions of PP tube reels:
- Max. external diameter: 400 mm
- Mandrel diameter: 190 mm
- Length: 220 mm
Thimonnier will exhibit in CFIA, at the french benchmark event for the food-processing sector.
Come to visit our booth HALL10 C2 ! 🙂
Thimonnier wishes you all the best for 2023 !
Company works daily in partnership with plastic film suppliers committed to a sustainability.
Thimonnier will exhibit in ALL4PACK fair in order to present its filling solutions in flexible packaging for food, cosmetics and detergents.