FLEXIBILITY AND HIGH PRODUCTION OUTPUT
MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY CONTROLLED WITH BRUSHLESS SERVO MOTORS FAST SIZE CHANGE
STURDY STRUCTURE - LONG SERVICE LIFE
BAGS FOR STANDARD SOLUTIONS (CHLORIDE, DEXTROSE, GLUCOSE), DIALYSIS, DRAINAGE…
BAGS UP TO 1 000 ML: 3 200 - 3 600 PPH
BAGS FROM 2 000 - 5 000 ML: 1 600 - 1 800 PPH
BAGS WITH VOLUMES OF 50 - 5 000 ML
THIS PRODUCTION LINE IS PERFECT FOR PRODUCING MEDICAL BAGS FROM PVC OR EVA FILM AND SEALING TUBES ON BAGS.
Automatic dispensing mode: Reel fed
The IVF3600 TH employs brushless electronic controls for greater flexibility of use at high speeds.
Its control centre is equipped with a standard Proface touch screen for intuitive handling and reading of production parameters.
- Unrolling of wires
- Marking with transfer tape
- Sealing of the top of the bag
- Punching of suspension holes
- Cutting the bags
- Transferring the bags to the "tube connection" area
THERMAL SEALING OF TUBES ON BAGS
- Automatic cutting of the tubes to length and insertion of transfer needles
- Automatic opening of the bags and insertion of tubes mounted on needles (1 - 3 tubes)
- Thermal sealing of tubes and cooling
- Stripping and removal of the bags on the output belt
Dimensions of PP wire reels:
- Max. external diameter: 600 mm
- Mandrel diameter: 150 mm
- Min. length: 90 mm
- Max. length: 130 mm in 6 track mode / 270 mm in 3 track mode
Dimensions of PP tube reels:
- Max. external diameter: 400 mm
- Mandrel diameter: 190 mm
- Length: 220 mm
May : TECHTEXTIL, Germany + Congreso ASOLECHE, Colombia
June: EXPO PACK , Mexico
September : ENVASE, Argentina + PACK EXPO, USA
October : K, Germany
Thimonnier Strengthens its expertise regarding dairy products in flexible pouches with its SF102 Ultra Clean spout filling line thanks tor Pulsed Light decontamination from Claranor.
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Thimonnier wishes you a happy new year!
We thank you very much for your visit to our booth and for your interest in our latest innovations.