Attached to the Production Manager, the developer makes every effort to ensure that the machine is operational before departure to the customer ...
In this context he is in charge of the following missions:
- Development of machines in the workshop
- Perform mechanical and electrical checks
- Validate machines before receiving customers in accordance with the specifications,
- May be responsible for on-site commissioning and final acceptance
- Can participate in mechanical assembly and electrical wiring
Required training : Level: Bac + 2 / + 3 technique
- BTS CRSA (Design and realization of Automatic Systems), MAI (Mechanics and Industrial Automation) or equivalent,
- DUT Mechanical Engineering ...
Required experience :
5 years of experience in the field of special machine maintenance ideally acquired in the field of conditioning + basic knowledge in automation desired (Siemens and Rockwell).
Required knowledge & specific skills:
- Knowledge of problem solving methods
- Understand, analyze, diagnose, find the solution
- To know how to use portable machine tools, to know how to drill, tap, assemble, adjust
- Assembly of mechanical subassembly, reading of plan
- To know how to wire and connect cabinets and machines, plan reading
- Knowledge in Automatism will be an advantage:
. Computer concept at home (how to troubleshoot and start up your own computer)
. Test hardware and software inputs and outputs
. HMI knowledge ex: Proface ...
. Knowledge of ROCKWELL, BR, SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER software
- Technical English
- Organization in project mode
- Independant, rigorous, organized, responsive, voluntary and technically curious.
- Good interpersonal skills are also needed internally and with the client.
- Sense of team work and service, flexibility.
- Good presentation.
Thimonnier uses its factory for one of its customers by packaging more than 2000 liters of hydroaloccolic gel in DOYPACK® pouches.
Thimonnier wishes to inform you that all the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of its employees are adopted. We continue to best serve our customers during this health crisis.
Discover a great application for packaging milk in PILLOW POUCH with our customer COLFRANCE based in COLOMBIA
Mars 2020 : CFIA Rennes
Avril 2020 : DJAZAGRO, Algeria
Mai 2020 : Interpack, Germany
Novembre 2020 : ALL4PACK, Paris
On October 28, 2019, Sylvie Guinard, President of Thimonnier, was nominated President of the Board of Directors of INPI, whose General Direction is held by Pascal Faure. She succeeds Agnès Paillard, at the end of the term.