Priority and secondary missions; responsibilities: - Telephone assistance within the framework of the after-sales service department - Commissioning and after-sales service of machines on customer sites.
Priority and secondary missions; responsibilities:
- Telephone assistance within the framework of the after-sales service
- Commissioning and after-sales service of machines on customer sites.
In this context, your missions are:
- Participate in the final phase of setting machines in the plant and attend customer receptions for the pre-reception of machines,
- Organize and control interventions at the customer via the after-sales assistant,
- Ensure the installation, start-up and perform tests and connections on customer site,
- Realize the preventive and corrective service by intervening from a multi-technical point of view (mechanics, automation, electricity and pneumatics),
- Analyze the encountered technical problems ,
- Determine the adapted technical solutions to the needs (and constraints) of the customer,
- Deal with any disputes,
- Ensure the technical follow-up of the machines and their evolution with the customers,
- Ensuring the installation of improvements on the machines,
- Train (and inform) the customer to the machines of the company and accompany him in his grip,
- Develop (or update if it has made changes) the reporting files to the Research department, especially with a view to continuous improvement.
ENVIRONMENT & WORKING CONDITIONS
Hierarchic reattachment :
N + 1: After Sales Manager
N + 2: Commercial Director
Team in place: 5 technicians and 1 assistant
- In the department: After Sales Manager, Other technicians, Assistant
- Outside: Customers, Commercial, Production Department (Developers), BE
- Fixed according to experience
- Variable: premiums for travel:
- Other benefits: mutual, profit-sharing, participation
Schedule / availability:
Package 42h / week - Variable hours
Travel: 40 to 50% of the time - National and international
Entry training (pre-integration / tutoring):
- Integration phase within the workshop,
- Integration phase within the Research Department,
- Tutoring by a service technician internally.
- Level: Bac + 2 / + 3 technique type BTS ...
- Domain: MAI (Mechanics and Industrial Automation), Electrotechnics, Automatisms
Training in automation would be a plus.
Required experience (sector of activity, function ...):
- 2 to 5 years experience in a service function or as a maintenance technician on special machines ideally acquired in the field of packaging
- Direct contact with the customer
Required knowledge & specific skills:
- Technical English
- Experience on axes and variators
- Knowledge of problem solving methods
- Organization in project mode-
- Being able to connect and modify a program (it is not necessary to know how to program)
- Relational qualities (customer contact)
- Sense of service
- Sense of negotiation, commercial techniques
- Analytical spirit (statistics)
- Educational qualifications
- Team spirit
Sylvie GUINARD, President of Thimonnier, was pleased to welcome last Friday, May 11, 14 students from this third school year as part of their teaching module "Packaging & Packing" .
Discover the new video of the spout filling line for DOYPACK® stand up pouches with cap
May : TECHTEXTIL, Germany + Congreso ASOLECHE, Colombia
June: EXPO PACK , Mexico
September : ENVASE, Argentina + PACK EXPO, USA
October : K, Germany
Thimonnier Strengthens its expertise regarding dairy products in flexible pouches with its SF102 Ultra Clean spout filling line thanks tor Pulsed Light decontamination from Claranor.
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!