As part of a job creation, the spare parts technician will take care of the whole process from the identification of the customer need to the shipment of parts ...
As part of a job creation, the spare parts technician will take care of the entire process of identifying the customer's need for shipping the parts. Attached to the Spare Parts Manager, his missions are as follows:
- Identification of the customer's need to provide the best answer
- Characterization of parts and adaptation
- Management and checking of obsolescence
- Drafting of parts, creation of referencing and nomenclature
- Privileged Customer Contact: quote development, tracking, and management until shipping
- Claims management, follow-up of any returns and guarantees
- Internal interface with the various services for the good realization of the characterization until the expedition
- Entering spare parts offers
Required training: Level:
- Technical, mechanical and electrical knowledge confirmed,
- Able to read plans
Required experience (sector of activity, function ...):
- Knowledge of spare parts
- Global knowledge of special machines
Required knowledge & specific skills:
- English: indispensable basic notions
- Mastering Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel)
- ERP database
- Interpersonal skills
- Sense of negotiation, business skills
- Analytical mind
- Educational qualities
- Team spirit
- Sense of service
September : ENVASE, Argentina + DAIRY TECH EXHIBITION, India + PACK EXPO, USA
October : K, Germany
Sylvie GUINARD, President of Thimonnier, was pleased to welcome last Friday, May 11, 14 students from this third school year as part of their teaching module "Packaging & Packing" .
Discover the new video of the spout filling line for DOYPACK® stand up pouches with cap
Thimonnier Strengthens its expertise regarding dairy products in flexible pouches with its SF102 Ultra Clean spout filling line thanks tor Pulsed Light decontamination from Claranor.
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!