The spare parts technician will take care of the whole process from the identification of the customer need to the shipment of parts ...
The spare parts technician will take care of the entire process of identifying the customer's need for shipping the parts. Attached to the Spare Parts Manager, his missions are as follows:
- Identification of the customer's need to provide the best answer
- Characterization of parts and adaptation
- Management and checking of obsolescence
- Drafting of parts, creation of referencing and nomenclature
- Privileged Customer Contact: quote development, tracking, and management until shipping
- Claims management, follow-up of any returns and guarantees
- Internal interface with the various services for the good realization of the characterization until the expedition
- Entering spare parts offers
Required background: Level:
- Technical, mechanical and electrical knowledge confirmed,
- Able to read plans
Required experience (sector of activity, function ...):
- Knowledge of spare parts
- Global knowledge of special machines
Required knowledge & specific skills:
- English: indispensable basic notions
- Mastering Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel)
- ERP database
- Interpersonal skills
- Sense of negotiation, business skills
- Analytical mind
- Educational qualities
- Team spirit
- Sense of service
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Despite the pandemic, we are proud to announce that the 3rd aseptic vertical form fill machine at our customer Heritage Foods Ltd in India is now under on commercial production
June 2021 : CFIA Rennes
Thimonnier makes every effort to protect teams with effective barrier gestures. We take advantage of our internal skills and have made these visors using our 3D printer.
Thimonnier uses its factory for one of its customers by packaging more than 2000 liters of hydroaloccolic gel in DOYPACK® pouches.