As part of a job creation, the spare parts technician will take care of the whole process from the identification of the customer need to the shipment of parts ...
As part of a job creation, the spare parts technician will take care of the entire process of identifying the customer's need for shipping the parts. Attached to the Spare Parts Manager, his missions are as follows:
- Identification of the customer's need to provide the best answer
- Characterization of parts and adaptation
- Management and checking of obsolescence
- Drafting of parts, creation of referencing and nomenclature
- Privileged Customer Contact: quote development, tracking, and management until shipping
- Claims management, follow-up of any returns and guarantees
- Internal interface with the various services for the good realization of the characterization until the expedition
- Entering spare parts offers
Required training: Level:
- Technical, mechanical and electrical knowledge confirmed,
- Able to read plans
Required experience (sector of activity, function ...):
- Knowledge of spare parts
- Global knowledge of special machines
Required knowledge & specific skills:
- English: indispensable basic notions
- Mastering Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel)
- ERP database
- Interpersonal skills
- Sense of negotiation, business skills
- Analytical mind
- Educational qualities
- Team spirit
- Sense of service
This year we will participate in 11 events to meet you!
Visit us soon on our booth during DJAZAGRO in Algiers end of February
then in March during CFIA Rennes ...
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Thimonnier wishes you a happy new year!
We thank you very much for your visit to our booth and for your interest in our latest innovations.
Thimonnier received The Best International Acceleration Strategy of the Year award