Selection and negotiation of consumable services and / or products (and parts drawn to a lesser extent) necessary for the production of the company according to quality objectives, volumes, and costs
Selection and negotiation of consumable services and / or products (and parts drawn to a lesser extent) necessary for the production of the company according to quality objectives, volumes, and costs.
Priority and secondary missions; responsibilities:
- Deployment of the purchasing policy and implementation of associated actions
- Monitoring, meeting, selection and evaluation of suppliers
-Work proactively with internal services (Project team, Design offices, Production)
- Optimization of the purchasing panel for mechanical and electrical components (reduction in the number of suppliers, improvement of purchasing conditions, etc.) and internal communication of negotiated agreements
- Negotiation and monitoring of product purchases or services at the best conditions for projects and machines (price, deadlines, quality, special conditions)
- Anticipation of risks and monitoring of suppliers' achievements (quality, deadlines, etc.) with suppliers
- Activity reporting
punctual with subcontractors
(once a week, 85% of suppliers are located 30 km around Saint Germain).
Level: Bac + 2 Technical type DUT Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance or CPI
+ purchase specialization (master or ESAP type)
(no engineer training) or purchasing experience
Required knowledge & specific skills:
Experience working in a design office would be a plus
Experience working in SMEs and in project mode with an ERP
English: not daily but weekly practice (email exchanges + conversation).
Experience (sector of activity, function, etc.):
5-7 years experience in purchasing in an industrial environment (machine builder)
Ability to negotiate, operational, autonomous, proactive, efficient, strength of proposal, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team, curious
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Thimonnier makes every effort to protect teams with effective barrier gestures. We take advantage of our internal skills and have made these visors using our 3D printer.
Thimonnier uses its factory for one of its customers by packaging more than 2000 liters of hydroaloccolic gel in DOYPACK® pouches.
Thimonnier wishes to inform you that all the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of its employees are adopted. We continue to best serve our customers during this health crisis.
Discover a great application for packaging milk in PILLOW POUCH with our customer COLFRANCE based in COLOMBIA