The fitter is a worker specializing in the assembly of special machines and mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. He takes care of the assembly of sub-assembly for the realization of our machines. He is able to ensure full assembly.
The fitter is a worker specializing in the assembly of special machines and mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. He takes care of the assembly of sub-assembly for the realization of the machine. He is able to ensure full assembly.
In this context, these missions are as follows:
- Preparing the workstation
- Identifying the components to be assembled, define its operating range
- Checking the conformity of the assembly
- Assembling the elements to obtain mechanical assemblies or structural sub-assemblies
- Ensuring the conformity of the assemblies with respect to the definition (tests)
- Cleaning the parts (by hand or in specialized machines)
- Ensuring visual and dimensional control
Required profile :
- Level: Bac + 2 in the technical field
- Field: Mechanics, industry
Experience (sector of activity, function ...):
At least 2 years in a similar position required
Required knowledge & specific skills:
- Reading and interpretation of industrial plans
- Pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge, materials technology
- Mastery of metalworking techniques: cutting, drilling, screwing, welding
- Compliance with safety rules - Ability to comply with production objectives
- Managing assembling and handling process
- Team work
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Despite the pandemic, we are proud to announce that the 3rd aseptic vertical form fill machine at our customer Heritage Foods Ltd in India is now under on commercial production
June 2021 : CFIA Rennes
Thimonnier makes every effort to protect teams with effective barrier gestures. We take advantage of our internal skills and have made these visors using our 3D printer.