AN INDUSTRY DEDICATED TO PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT: FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
FOR OVER 60 YEARS, THIMONNIER HAS DEVOTED ITSELF TO THE MANUFACTURING OF FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MACHINES - AND FOR GOOD REASONS.
The company realised that their advantages would allow them to compete with rigid packaging by having a positive impact on the economic, social and environmental footprint of the packaging.
CONTROL OF PRODUCTION COSTS BY REDUCING:
- PRODUCT PACKAGING COSTS;
- THE SIZE OF STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED FOR PACKAGING BEFORE AND DURING FILLING ► REDUCED SIZE OF PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND LOWER ASSOCIATED COSTS
- EXPENSES BOUND DO THE TRANSPORT OF PACKAGING AND THEIR WASTE
- PACKAGING LIGHTNESS AND MALLEABILITY ► PRODUCTS EASIER TO CARRY AROUND FOR THE CONSUMER
- FILM FLEXIBILITY ► PACKAGING ADAPTABLE TO THE PRODUCT ► NEW PRACTICAL FORMATS (MINI PACKS…),
- PROTECTIVE AND HERMETIC PROPERTIES OF THE FILMS ► IMPROVED PRODUCT PRESERVATION
- OPTIMIZED PRODUCT WEIGHT/PACKAGING RATIO
- VERY LIGHT PACKAGING: REDUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT DURING THE STORAGE, DISTRIBUTION AND TRANSPORTATION OF PRODUCTS.
- REDUCTION IN WEIGHT AND VOLUME OF WASTE
- MORE ECONOMIC PACKAGING TO BE PRODUCED AND REPROCESSED (LOWER CONSUMPTION OF ENERGY, AIR AND WATER)
Thimonnier presents its solutions and innovations also in India, from 21 till 23 August in New Delhi.
Thimonnier : Brand Ambassador of Créative Industry
The campaign will be revealed during a happening at Interpack fair in Düsseldorf.
Thimonnier is proud to present the SF102 filling & capping machine for Doypack® with spout and the M1500 PEP UP & THP7200 VFFS machines.
Please come to meet us on the ADEPTA French area, Hall 2 Stand B35, to discover our Vertical Form Fill Seal machine M1500 for pillow pouch!
January 19th 2017 - Sir Christophe Sirugue, Secretary of State for Industry at Ministry of Finance on visit in "Saint Germain au Mont d'Or".