AN INDUSTRY DEDICATED TO PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT: FLEXIBLE PACKAGING
FOR OVER 60 YEARS, THIMONNIER HAS DEVOTED ITSELF TO THE MANUFACTURING OF FLEXIBLE PACKAGING MACHINES - AND FOR GOOD REASONS.
The company realised that their advantages would allow them to compete with rigid packaging by having a positive impact on the economic, social and environmental footprint of the packaging.
CONTROL OF PRODUCTION COSTS BY REDUCING:
- PRODUCT PACKAGING COSTS;
- THE SIZE OF STORAGE SPACE REQUIRED FOR PACKAGING BEFORE AND DURING FILLING ► REDUCED SIZE OF PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND LOWER ASSOCIATED COSTS
- EXPENSES BOUND DO THE TRANSPORT OF PACKAGING AND THEIR WASTE
- PACKAGING LIGHTNESS AND MALLEABILITY ► PRODUCTS EASIER TO CARRY AROUND FOR THE CONSUMER
- FILM FLEXIBILITY ► PACKAGING ADAPTABLE TO THE PRODUCT ► NEW PRACTICAL FORMATS (MINI PACKS…),
- PROTECTIVE AND HERMETIC PROPERTIES OF THE FILMS ► IMPROVED PRODUCT PRESERVATION
- OPTIMIZED PRODUCT WEIGHT/PACKAGING RATIO
- VERY LIGHT PACKAGING: REDUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT DURING THE STORAGE, DISTRIBUTION AND TRANSPORTATION OF PRODUCTS.
- REDUCTION IN WEIGHT AND VOLUME OF WASTE
- MORE ECONOMIC PACKAGING TO BE PRODUCED AND REPROCESSED (LOWER CONSUMPTION OF ENERGY, AIR AND WATER)
We had the pleasure of receiving Thursday, 26th of April, a visit from the STMG Terminal class accompanied by their Principal, fromthe Lycée Val de Saône in Trévoux (01).
Thimonnier is hiring an export sales manager for permanent position and an accounting assistant in alternating internship position.
Thess job may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Santa Fe, MEXICO 05-08 june 2018
On the set of the Journal de l'éco, Sylvie Guinard, president of Thimonnier, shares her vision of the company of the future which, for her, is "a real project of society". At the microphone of our journalist Marie-Françoise Villard, she presents her com
Stéphane SOUMIER, journalist of the show Plus Grand Plus Fort on BFM TV receives Sylvie GUINARD, President of Thimonnier with Vincent TRICON of Société Generale "
Monday, January 22, 2018