Based at our headquarter in Saint Germain au Mont D'or, under the responsibility of the Sales Director, you ensure the registration of quotations and customer orders ...
- Registration of quotations and customer orders (machines and spare parts through the ERP)
- Establish customer quotes for spare parts and repairs
- Registration of orders with verification of payment conditions: Bank guarantees, Letters of credit, credit insurance cover
- Understand and carry out documentary credits
- Follow advance payment
- Track customer outstanding
- Establish bonds
- Establish bills (acknowledgment of receipt, pro forma, credit, ...)
- Manage shipments, Manage transport
- Manage disputes
- Occasional help on customer recovery
- Customer telephone reception
- 50% France 50% export
ENVIRONMENT & WORKING CONDITIONS
- Hierarchical affiliation: Commercial Director
- Remuneration: Fixed according to experience,
- Schedules / availability: 35h / week - Variable hours on 4.5jrs
- Entry Training (pre-integration / tutoring): with the second Assistant
- Level: BTS
- Domain: International Trade
Required knowledge & specific skills:
- English compulsory, Spanish would be a help
- Mastery of Incoterms
- Mastery Microsoft Office tools mastered (Word, Excel)
- Have knowledge about DEB and DES
- Interpersonal skills
- Sense of negotiation, commercial techniques
- Analytical mind
- Educational qualifications
- Team spirit
- Sense of service
- Good presentation
Required experience (sector of activity, function ...):
2 to 5 years of experience in a similar function
This year we will participate in 11 events to meet you!
Visit us soon on our booth during DJAZAGRO in Algiers end of February
then in March during CFIA Rennes ...
Thimonnier is looking for new talents !
These jobs may be for you!
Take the opportunity and join our teams!
Thimonnier wishes you a happy new year!
We thank you very much for your visit to our booth and for your interest in our latest innovations.
Thimonnier received The Best International Acceleration Strategy of the Year award